Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why Would I Consider Taking Steroids

If you have ever seen anabolic steroids for sale and thought about purchasing some for you own use there are several things you should consider prior to making such a commitment. You should ask yourself what are some of the reasons I want to take steroids? If this answer is because everyone else is doing it then it then you may want to rethink your decision. Taking steroids is serious and can have some long term health effects as well as some legal consequences. Here is a few questions you should ask yourself if you’re considering taking the substance.

- Is the risk of taking steroids worth the reward?

- Am I trying to obtain a better physical appearance? If so why am I choosing steroids over natural gains?

- What am I trying to achieve by taking steroids?

- Am I trying to get stronger? Could I get as just as strong by working out and not taking steroids?

- Am I trying to be a better athlete? Could I reach my goals as an athlete without taking the drug?

- This could be harmful to my health. Am I ready to sacrifice health issues to reach my goals?

Taking steroids is a very big commitment so it’s important to understand why you would want to take the drug. If you take steroids for the wrong reasons it can be very detrimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment