Saturday, March 5, 2011

Police Officers On Anabolic Steroids

Not long ago I heard a disturbing report about a New Jersey town who had set up a "sting operation" to catch their cops on anabolic steroids.

Now it's a joke around our home, that goes like this.

"Do you really want a police officer on the real anabolic steroids?" I would say, "Not!".

Imagine a 6 ft 2 cop coming up to your drivers side window, an officer all buff and groomed, very strong, on steroids. Steroids can cause aggression and as I see it, most cops are aggressive. Aren't they trained already to be aggressive?

Anyone would fear a police officer on drugs, steroids to be specific!

2 comments:

  1. Most ridiculous assessment of policing I have ever heard.

    Let me guess...speeder? criminal? escapee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steroids can help an athlete get more of his efforts.

    Steroids Canada

    ReplyDelete